<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

It's Heeeerrrreeee! 

I couldn't let September 2nd go by without a little something for you Keanu, on this most momentous occasion. Click on the picture below to see it.

Love You! *smooch*

Unfortunately I ran outta time, so it is half baked! I'll keep adding to the links.

Links added September 2004:
* Speed
* The Replacements
* The Matrix Reloaded
* The Matrix Reolutions
* The hearts on the bottom right [especially from me]
* Feeling Minnesota
* Point Break
* Sweet November
* Hamlet
* Devil's Advocate
* The Gift [in honour of his current beardliness]
* Johnny Mnemonic
* Hardball
* Much Ado About Nothing [more bearded loveliness]

Links added October 2004:
* Something's Gotta Give
* Chain Reaction
* My Own Private Idaho
* Prince of Pennsylvania
* Dangerous Liaisons
* Bram Stoker's Dracula [Happy Halloween!]

Links added November 2004:
* A Walk In The Clouds [My Art for the Heart]
* The Other Stuff [Ke in National Breast Cancer T]
--> National Breast Cancer Foundation
--> CoachArt
--> SCORE
--> Angelwear
--> 15th Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony

Links added December 2004:
--> Celebrity All Star Hockey
--> 43rd Annual Hollywood Stars Game
* Constantine [February 18th can't get here fast enough!]

Links added January 2005:
* River's Edge
* Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
* A Scanner Darkly [No cartoonization required :D ]
* I Love You to Death
* Permanent Record
* Tune in Tomorrow
* Romeo and Juliet
* Even Cowgirls Get the Blues
* Little Buddha

Link added February 2005:
* The Tempest

Links added April 2005:
* The Other Stuff [bottom right]
--> Dennis Quaid Charity Classic
* The Last Time I Committed Suicide
* Me and Will
* The Other Stuff [bottom right]
--> The Great Warming [Happy belated Earth Day!!! *Thanks Netz*]
* Youngblood
* The Watcher

Links added May 2005:
* Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

Added June 25, 2005:
* Thumbsucker

Added August 6, 2005:
* The Other Stuff [bottom right]
--> Fairfax Celebrity Basketball

Added August 7, 2005:
--> Discovering Buddhism

Added January 20, 2006:
--> Children Remember the Holocaust

Comments:
Does anyone know what the top middle Kanji is on the Angelwear? I think I've found them all but I can't find that one on Ideogear
sta-cie | Email | Homepage | 11.21.04 - 10:50 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stacie, a friend of mine translated all the kanji...if/when I find that sheet I'll let you know...

Thanks for the beautiful blog wish!!!

*hugs*
nudel | Email | 11.26.04 - 6:58 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Happy New Year, sta-cie!*
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this amazing and impressive project to be completed in time for birthday #41!
Rock on!

*hugs*
Niobe | Email | 01.05.05 - 10:58 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi nudel,Hi Niobe! *waves* Happy New Year!

*hugs* to you nudel, you have a great blog and I really enjoy reading your entries.

heh, you read my mind Niobe ... I figure I have the entire 40th year to wish Ke a Happy Birthday. *hugs*
sta-cie | Email | Homepage | 01.08.05 - 1:45 am | #
 
You continue to amaze me with your talent and dedication to this project.

I salute you!
 
It's been such a long time, sta-cie, sorry!
I'm very much impressed with the fervor and passion you apply to this huge task...

*huge encouraging hug*
 
A long time for you AND me! I've been so busy lately. I thought I would be done by now. *hugs* back at ya! :)
 
Hehe!
Told ya it'd be an ongoing project until 090205...
Somehow I knew you'd have added something new -
live long and prosper, sta-cie!
Oops, wrong movie! ;-D
Anyway, don't give up!
*hugs*
 
Hi Niobe! *waves* Thanks for the encouragement. I'm still obsessed, just don't have much time these days.
 
Post a Comment