Friday, January 09, 2004
Your Wish Is My Demand ...
Does this remind you of anyone? I couldn't resist posting this because it is so eerily describes Keanu. Kind of renews one's belief in astrology, doesn't it?
Whenever I've looked up a birthday in this book, it has been pretty accurate. Now you have to run out and buy the book to read YOUR horoscope!!!
hates phoniness ... unassuming exterior ... may seek danger and excitement ... sympathy for those in need ... strongly physical type ... fixed code of honor ... fair, honest, unpretentious ... doesn't that make you love him even more?
Whenever I've looked up a birthday in this book, it has been pretty accurate. Now you have to run out and buy the book to read YOUR horoscope!!!
hates phoniness ... unassuming exterior ... may seek danger and excitement ... sympathy for those in need ... strongly physical type ... fixed code of honor ... fair, honest, unpretentious ... doesn't that make you love him even more?
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |





