<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Coffee Talk 

Fallen in love? uh ... no ... no
While some fortunate souls are rockin' to the beat of becky, I thought I'd cheer myself up by watching Keanu on Leno from December 11th when he was promoting SGG [does anyone else do that?]. I watched it a lot when it first aired and I haven't watched it in quite awhile. He's so sweet in that interview.

This screen grab looks like the expression he had after Leno asked him, "Have you ever fallen in love with an older woman?" and he replied "Fallen in love? uhh ... no ... no". So, my question is ... do you think he was no-no-ing falling in love with an older woman or just falling in love? It almost sounded like he's never been in love.

On the flip side, there's the quote that Netty had over at Keanuholic ... "I am a very romantic person, so, yeah, I believe in love at the first sight, but I can't remember the last time it happened to me. I just know that when you see someone, you know. It doesn't depend on how many relationships you've been in - you just see someone and wham! - you're hooked." That makes him sound like he has fallen in love a lot.

Talk amongst yourselves ... I'm getting a little verklempt over here! I've got to go watch that interview one more time ...

P.S. I'm pretty sure I got this grab from Club Keanu :: Drool Gallery ... thanks chicks! And thanks to Keanuweb for the transcript of Leno. And of course, thanks Keanuette for A-Z & Keanuholic!

P.P.S. Does anyone know when/what interview he said that Wham thing in?

P.P.P.S. Does anyone know who he did that 1000 balloon thing for?

Comments: Post a Comment