Sunday, February 01, 2004
For krix and her Secret Internet Boyfriend, James ...
... the official Keanu~Constantine Ambassadors. Well, James was dubbed that in one of the postings (which I can't seem to find again) on the message board for Straight to Hell: A Hellblazer Site (aka John's Massive Ego Forum ... tee hee ... love it John!).
Anyhoo ... this wall's for you's. It turned out a little cheesier than I expected, but I'm posting it anyways. I've been tweeking it, I hope it's not as cheesy.
P.S. I may be buying comics in the near future. Who knew?
P.P.S. Tim Bradstreet's art is way cool! I love it, I love it, I love it!
Anyhoo ... this wall's for you's. It turned out a little cheesier than I expected, but I'm posting it anyways. I've been tweeking it, I hope it's not as cheesy.
P.S. I may be buying comics in the near future. Who knew?
P.P.S. Tim Bradstreet's art is way cool! I love it, I love it, I love it!
Comments:
Post a Comment


