Wednesday, February 11, 2004
I Laughed, I Cried, I Drooled ...
I actually went to see Something's Gotta Give tonight [last night]. Alone. See, me and Ke have a lot in common ... we go out alone sometimes. :D Since none of my so-called friends would go with me [lame excuses = seen it or didn't want to see it].
P.S. Thanks to Outnow for the photo.
*****RUDE ALERT******DO NOT CROSS THIS LINE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ RUDE THOUGHTS******
The only reason I'm mentioning this is because I had a really strong emotional reaction to it. I really loved the movie and loved the message and of course absolutely adored Keanu in it. BUT ... didn't Jack and Diane look really, really OLD? Well, not Diane's body, that was GREAT, and it gives a gal some hope that she too, can look that good when she reaches that age. But geriatric love ... it's ... all wrinkly and everything. Do I really want to see this? I think part of my reaction is that I've lived long enough to see them in new movies where they were not all wrinkly. So maybe this has more to do with me ... getting older. OMG, I'm feeling old. This movie made me feel old. Someday I'll be all wrinkly too. Yikes! Did I mention that I'm feeling old?
Comments:
Post a Comment


