<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 28, 2004

I'll Be Watching the Oscars on Sunday 

What a Performance!

Went to Monster tonight and I was just stunned by Charlize Theron's performance. I've always thought she was a great actress, but she is simply amazing in this! No wonder she's won a Golden Globe and a SAG award for this performance. Now I must see if she wins an Oscar!

I can't believe I would ever be sympathetic to a serial killer, but man, Aileen Wuornos had one rough life. She never had a chance. The circumstances that compelled her to cross the line from prostitution to killing were horrendous. I balled my eyes out watching the sad life she lived.

Another reason I'm watching the Oscars is that Billy Crystal is hosting. He'll definitely make it worthwhile. I think he's one of the funniest guys out there, IMHO. I love him as Mike Wazowski in Monsters, Inc. Did anyone ever see Mr. Saturday Night? One of his best performances.

Comments: Post a Comment