Wednesday, March 24, 2004
I Want to Get Away, I Wanna Fly Away
I have been busy lately.
Drooling over those Spaceland photos.
Working and worblurking too.
Trying to think of a way to get to the becky shows on April 15th and 16th. Still working on it.
Getting ready for a trip.
It's a business trip.
Not MY business.
I'm tagging along.
Mostly because it's free!
And it WILL be nice to get out of town.
Going to Atlanta.
I will have some time on my hands for a couple days.
Anyone tall, dark and named Keanu want to get together for a cup of joe? Or H20? Or Bordeaux?
Anyone know what to do in Atlanta?
I wonder what THIS is all about? The venue looks kinda interesting. LMAO about heaven having a live band and both hell and purgatory having DJ's. Too funny. I wouldn't mind checking it out but I'm afraid that I'll get on the wrong floor and see Sin Saturday by accident. Yikes!
Will be back in time for the Junos in case said person is going and would like someone to tag along. :)
Comments:
Post a Comment


