<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 30, 2004

An Excerpt Read by the Author! 

While looking for a nice photo of A Scanner Darkly, I came across Philip K. Dick Fans site which has an audio excerpt of the book read by Phil [I assume they mean Mr. Dick, but hey, maybe the site owner's name is Phil].

As it turns out, there are a number of covers for A Scanner Darkly as seen at The Official Philip K. Dick Website.

This is the one I was looking for ...
Did I mention the reason I was looking for the cover was to say I borrowed it from the library to read it?

This looks like one of the original covers [it looks so '70's :) ] ...
Ahh, the '70's ... The Sting, The Exorcist, American Graffiti, Dog Day Afternoon, Network, Rocky, Carrie, Annie Hall, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Coming Home, Midnight Express, The Deer Hunter, Kramer vs. Kramer, The China Syndrome, Apocolypse Now, Saturday Night Fever, The Goodbye Girl, All the President's Men, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Towering Inferno, Paper Moon, The Way We Were, The Poseidon Adventure, Sounder, Lady Sings the Blues, The French Connection, Love Story,   ...

The Italian cover is pretty cool and reminds me of krix's post in March ...
Your brain on drugs!

This one reminds me of Johnny Depp. Must be those cheekbones!
Johnny?Johnny!




Comments: Post a Comment