Wednesday, May 26, 2004
I Want to Get Lucky
While waiting patiently for becky to announce any upcoming shows in L.A., [the Ridgefest show on July 24th is really really bad timing], I've decided to enter a couple of contests to win a free trip to L.A. They are for Canadian residents only [a refreshing change from all the Matrix contests that I couldn't enter last year because I am not a US resident]. Smile, if you think I'll be getting lucky soon!
Excel gum has an L.A. trip contest to be on the set of 24 ...

Famous Players has a trip to L.A. for the Premiere of Spiderman 2 on June 22nd ...
P.S. Thanks Club Keanu!
Excel gum has an L.A. trip contest to be on the set of 24 ...

Famous Players has a trip to L.A. for the Premiere of Spiderman 2 on June 22nd ...
P.S. Thanks Club Keanu!
Comments:
Post a Comment


