<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Survivor Sunday! [Not Quite as Fun as Vodka Sunday] 

Eenie, meanie, minie, moe ...

Well, all I seem to have time to blog about this month is TV, and I have to stay up way past my bedtime to do it! I'm looking forward to tonight's 3 hour Survivor extravaganza. Who will it be, indeed! According to the Final Four Poll, Rupert is the favorite. But of course, that is if he can make it to the final two.

Here's my forecast for how it will go [which will probably be all wrong since the person I thought would win is long gone] ... Regardless of who gets immunity, I think there will be a tie vote between Jenna/Rupert and Rob/Amber. So, it will boil down to who's had the most previous votes and of course I have not been keeping count. Thank goodness for the Survivor History!

Amber = 6, Rob = 8, Rupert=7, Jenna = 11

So, if they've all been keeping track, whoever gets immunity should pass it on to their higher scoring partner and vote for the high scoring partner of the other team. Amber/Rob have the upper hand based on previous votes. In a tie vote, Amber would win against Rupert or Jenna. Rob could only win against Jenna. Rupert could win against Rob. Amber/Rob also have the upper hand to win the immunity challenge. They won the last challenge that involved food, so they will have more energy and brain power. If Rupert gets immunity, they could get Rob off, but only if Rupert passes the immunity to Jenna. They can't get Amber off.

So my guess is that Rob will win immunity and Amber/Rob will vote Rupert off. Unless they haven't been keeping track of the votes, but really, when there's a million buckaroos involved, I think they WOULD be keeping track. Rob will make it to the final two and the other person, whoever it is, will win. That's my best guess.

I would like to see a Celebrity Survivor show. And if Ke was in it, he might look like this during the inevitable, neverending rainfall episode. *sigh*


Comments: Post a Comment