<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 21, 2004

Has Anyone Heard Anything About This? 



According to The LA Children's Hospital:

"Celebrities and sports figures will take part in the first ever HBO All Star Family Sports Jam to benefit Childrens Hospital Los Angeles on Saturday, June 19th at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica ... Billy Crystal along with veteran auctioneer Jeff Stokes will host a live auction featuring very special one-of-a-kind items. Celebrity guests scheduled to attend include: Leonardo DiCaprio, Keanu Reeves, Michael Vartan, Jamie Lee Curtis, Mary Hart, Melissa Gilbert, Esai Morales, Wil Wheaton, and team members from Galaxy Soccer, Los Angeles Avengers, Los Angeles Kings, the Clipper Spirit Girls and many more ... "

I found this yesterday evening when I was searching the net and wondered why I hadn't heard about this before. I also wondered WHERE the photos are of this event? Does anyone out there know ANYTHING? Don't they know that an ALL STAR event should have some press? I think the people in charge of publicizing this event need to confer with Dennis Quaid! :)

This might just answer my previous question of where in the world is Keanu?

P.S. I *heart* Billy Crystal.

Comments: Post a Comment