Friday, June 25, 2004
Keanu, if you're out there ...
Ke, since I can't make it to RidgeFest due to a previous engagement on that particular day, I thought I'd let you know when I AM available to travel thousands of miles to come see you at a gig. If it's not too much trouble, could you please book 2 or 3 gigs on a single weekend? And it would be super duper if you could book Spaceland and mingle with the people afterward like you did back in March. *smooches* [hey, it doesn't hurt to ask].
P.S. Thanks to Myracleworks for the awesome images!
P.S.P.S. Ke, perhaps one of your gigs could have the Vibemerchants on the line-up? I'd really like to see them too when I make it down there.
P.S. Thanks to Myracleworks for the awesome images!
P.S.P.S. Ke, perhaps one of your gigs could have the Vibemerchants on the line-up? I'd really like to see them too when I make it down there.
Comments:
Post a Comment


