Wednesday, June 16, 2004
The Keanu Test
Pilfered this from Catz and made some minor adjustments [in italics]. I might add some more links later, but right now I need to sleep! Later! Thanks to CK for the grabs/photos.
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that are true about you.
3. Whatever you don't bold are false.
01. When I was younger, Imade some bad decisions wasn't smitten with Keanu.
02. I don't watch much TV these days unless Keanu's on
03. I love broccoli with a nice red bordeaux
04. I would love sleeping next to Keanu
05. I have loads of books about Keanu or his movies
06. I once sleptin a toilet on a really comfy couch, which I hear Keanu did a lot in Australia
07. I love playing Enter the Matrix video games
08. I adoremarijuana the love drug called Keanu
09. I watchporn movies that show Keanu's bare butt
10. I watch"One Tree Hill" "One Step Away"
11. I likesharks Keanu's teeth
12. I lovespiders Keanu's motorcycles, they are adorable, especially the ones with bright colors on their backs
13. I was born without knowing what it feels like to run my fingers through Keanu's hair and I still have no idea what it feels like to run my fingers through Keanu's hair
14. I likeGeorge W. Bush Keanu
15. People who like Keanu are cool (someall)
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year since I became infatuated with Keanu
17. I have aToyota and a pool autographed photo of Keanu and a couple renticular foil Matrix posters
18. I have a lot to learn about Keanu
19. I carry myknife photos of Keanu everywhere with myself
20. I'm really, reallysmart hopelessly devoted to Keanu
21. I've never broken someone's bones but I'd seriously think about it if they dissed Keanu
22. I have a secret Keanu Blog
23. I hate rain unless it's those big drops like in Matrix Revolutions
24. I drink health juice in order to become my ideal Keanu-meeting weight
25. Punk rock rules
26. I hateBill Gates E!
27. I love Vietnamese food especially, if it's takeout and we're eating it over at Ke's house
28. I would hate to be famous unless I'm vicariously famous as Keanu's lover
29. I am not a morning person unless the first thing I see when I open my eyes is Keanu next to me
30. Ihave like Keanu with semi-long hair
31. Ihave love Keanu with "Speed" style short hair
32. I have potential to meet Keanu someday
33. I'm pureAfghan Keanu-crazed
34. My legs aretwo different sizes meant to be wrapped around Keanu I refuse to believe my legs are identical for any other purpose...
35. I have seen a couple of ghoulish twins in Reloaded
36. I wear thoselong ass socks "I *heart* Keanu t-shirts
37. I can roll my tongue into Keanu's parted lips.
38. I like the way that I look when I photoshop myself into Keanu photos
39. I'm obsessed withitalian food Keanu
40. I know how to french braid and I would do it every day if Keanu liked it
41. I can be pessimistic or optimistic about whether Keanu will like me whenever I want
42. I have a lot of mood swings mostly relating to Keanu
43. I would skateboard/snowboard if Keanu wanted to
44. I think that skateboarders are HOT
45. I'm a fan of a Keanu blogger who's in a band
46. I havetalent lust for Keanu
47. I'm always hyper about Keanu no matter how much sugar I have
48. I think thatI'm Keanu is popular
49. Iam currently would become single only for Keanu
50. I can swim as far as I have to to get to Keanu
51. My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, red or blue whichever one Keanu likes
52. I practically live on the comp searching for Keanu news, photos, stuff
53. I love to shop for Keanu movies at Amazon
54. I would classify myself as either punk or goth or highwater
55. I would classify myself asghetto grunge
56. I'm aprep, shop at abercrombie/american eagle* not much of a shopper and my shoes show it, and ADMIT IT.
57. I'm obsessed with myxanga Keanu.
58. I don't hate anyone except for those who say a bad word about Keanu
59. I know how tosquare dance to all of becky's songs
60. I have aunibrow uni-love for Keanu
61. I'm completely embarassed to be seen with mymom life-size cardboard figure of Keanu as Neo
62. I have had a cell phone conversation in my head with Keanu
63. I believe inGod travelling a couple thousand miles to see Keanu in the flesh.
64. I watchMTV something with Keanu in it on a daily basis.
65. I know how to play thetuba bass
66. I need coffee to live but would gladly give it up for Keanu
67. I have had a boyfriend before who looked like Keanu
68. I've never rejected someone who looked like Keanu before
69. I currently likesomeone Keanu and they have he has no idea that I like them
70. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life but would prefer it to be with Keanu
71. I want to have kids with Keanu when I get older
72. I have changed a diaper before and would do it again with Keanu
73. I've called the cops ona friend someone who dissed Keanu before
74. I bite my nails thinking about when the next becky gig will be that I can make it to
75. I crack my knuckles thinking about when the next becky gig will be that I can make it to
76. I'm not allergic to anything and am strongly attracted to Keanu
77. I love broadway plays, and have been to at least 3, but alas, not yet with Keanu
78. I have no idea who the 38th president was but would gladly memorize all the presidents in chronological order if Keanu was a history/political buff.
79. I plan on seeing Mary Kate and Ashley's new movie ... nope, sorry, not even if Keanu asked me to go ... wait a minute, who am I kidding? I'd go ANYWHERE Keanu wanted to take me
80. I am completely shy aroundthe opposite sex Keanu
81. I'm online looking for Keanu content 24/7
82. I have at least 25 away messages saved for when I get whisked away to Paris by Keanu
83. I have tried alcohol or drugs at a party and had psychedelic dreams of Keanu
84. I lovedRush Hour Dangerous Liaisons
85. I've read all of theHarry Potter Matrix books
86. If I were a dwarf, I would be Dopey in love with Keanu
87. When I was a kid I played with G.I. Joe, dressing him up as a wee Neo
88. I dont mind country music, especially when it's a little ditty by Anthrax, [Louisiana swamp style, close enough]
89. I would die for my friends - Well some of them... well, the ones who like Keanu
90. I think thatJuicy Fruit the gum in Keanu's mouth is the best type of gum
91. I watchsoap operas Keanu movies whenever I can
92. I'm paranoid (sometimes)that I will never meet Keanu
93. I would love to bedemi moore because ashton kutchers a major hottie that brown haired girl strapped around Keanu's waist
94. I lovethe Beatles becky .. they're classic
95. I know all the words to'I'm a barbie girl' the original Matrix movie
96. Halloween is awesome because youget free candy dress up as your favorite Matrix character
97. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
98. I like love watching Keanu movies
99. I want this damned thing to be over so I can go watch a Keanu movie!
100. I'm happy 'cause now I can go watch a Keanu movie!
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that are true about you.
3. Whatever you don't bold are false.
01. When I was younger, I
02. I don't watch much TV these days unless Keanu's on
03. I love broccoli with a nice red bordeaux
04. I would love sleeping next to Keanu
05. I have loads of books about Keanu or his movies
06. I once slept
07. I love playing Enter the Matrix video games
08. I adore
09. I watch
10. I watch
11. I like
12. I love
13. I was born without knowing what it feels like to run my fingers through Keanu's hair and I still have no idea what it feels like to run my fingers through Keanu's hair
14. I like
15. People who like Keanu are cool (
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year since I became infatuated with Keanu
17. I have a
18. I have a lot to learn about Keanu
19. I carry my
20. I'm really, really
21. I've never broken someone's bones but I'd seriously think about it if they dissed Keanu
22. I have a secret Keanu Blog
23. I hate rain unless it's those big drops like in Matrix Revolutions
24. I drink health juice in order to become my ideal Keanu-meeting weight
25. Punk rock rules
26. I hate
27. I love Vietnamese food especially, if it's takeout and we're eating it over at Ke's house
28. I would hate to be famous unless I'm vicariously famous as Keanu's lover
29. I am not a morning person unless the first thing I see when I open my eyes is Keanu next to me
30. I
31. I
32. I have potential to meet Keanu someday
33. I'm pure
34. My legs are
35. I have seen a couple of ghoulish twins in Reloaded
36. I wear those
37. I can roll my tongue into Keanu's parted lips.
38. I like the way that I look when I photoshop myself into Keanu photos
39. I'm obsessed with
40. I know how to french braid and I would do it every day if Keanu liked it
41. I can be pessimistic or optimistic about whether Keanu will like me whenever I want
42. I have a lot of mood swings mostly relating to Keanu
43. I would skateboard/snowboard if Keanu wanted to
44. I think that skateboarders are HOT
45. I'm a fan of a Keanu blogger who's in a band
46. I have
47. I'm always hyper about Keanu no matter how much sugar I have
48. I think that
49. I
50. I can swim as far as I have to to get to Keanu
51. My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, red or blue whichever one Keanu likes
52. I practically live on the comp searching for Keanu news, photos, stuff
53. I love to shop for Keanu movies at Amazon
54. I would classify myself as either punk or goth or highwater
55. I would classify myself as
56. I'm a
57. I'm obsessed with my
58. I don't hate anyone except for those who say a bad word about Keanu
59. I know how to
60. I have a
61. I'm completely embarassed to be seen with my
62. I have had a cell phone conversation in my head with Keanu
63. I believe in
64. I watch
65. I know how to play the
66. I need coffee to live but would gladly give it up for Keanu
67. I have had a boyfriend before who looked like Keanu
68. I've never rejected someone who looked like Keanu before
69. I currently like
70. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life but would prefer it to be with Keanu
71. I want to have kids with Keanu when I get older
72. I have changed a diaper before and would do it again with Keanu
73. I've called the cops on
74. I bite my nails thinking about when the next becky gig will be that I can make it to
75. I crack my knuckles thinking about when the next becky gig will be that I can make it to
76. I'm not allergic to anything and am strongly attracted to Keanu
77. I love broadway plays, and have been to at least 3, but alas, not yet with Keanu
78. I have no idea who the 38th president was but would gladly memorize all the presidents in chronological order if Keanu was a history/political buff.
79. I plan on seeing Mary Kate and Ashley's new movie ... nope, sorry, not even if Keanu asked me to go ... wait a minute, who am I kidding? I'd go ANYWHERE Keanu wanted to take me
80. I am completely shy around
81. I'm online looking for Keanu content 24/7
82. I have at least 25 away messages saved for when I get whisked away to Paris by Keanu
83. I have tried alcohol or drugs at a party and had psychedelic dreams of Keanu
84. I loved
85. I've read all of the
86. If I were a dwarf, I would be Dopey in love with Keanu
87. When I was a kid I played with G.I. Joe, dressing him up as a wee Neo
88. I dont mind country music, especially when it's a little ditty by Anthrax, [Louisiana swamp style, close enough]
89. I would die for my friends - Well some of them... well, the ones who like Keanu
90. I think that
91. I watch
92. I'm paranoid (sometimes)that I will never meet Keanu
93. I would love to be
94. I love
95. I know all the words to
96. Halloween is awesome because you
97. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
98. I like love watching Keanu movies
99. I want this damned thing to be over so I can go watch a Keanu movie!
100. I'm happy 'cause now I can go watch a Keanu movie!
Comments:
Post a Comment


