<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 06, 2005

We Interrupt Our Normal Program for This Important Birthday Message ... 

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You ...

A little late but it's still February 6th here. Hope you had a wonderful birthday Zen!

Comments:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...that's so cute, sta-cie!
How I miss your blog, your creative input...
Niobe | Email | 02.07.05 - 9:21 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! This is so cool. And with my colour too. *glee*

Thank you so much sta-cie!
*smooch*

P.S. I still check in here every week to see if your wonderful work of greatness has been updated. :D
Zen | Email | Homepage | 02.07.05 - 9:57 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Niobe, hi Zen, *waves* Thanks for the sweet comments. *blushes*

Yeah, I've been hooked on that Colorstrology.com site ever since krix blogged about it way back in December.

Thanks for checking in from time to time. Due to lack of time these days, I seem to be very sporadic with the updates, but I'm getting there. I'm not sure what to do with the really early films. I can't seem to find a quote anywhere for a lot of them.

I've also recently noticed that I'm losing my comments, which is a bummer. Apparently, Haloscan archives them after 4 months. I need to look into comment alternatives, because I would really like to keep them.
sta-cie | Email | Homepage | 02.07.05 - 7:01 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm glad you mentioned about the comments. I noticed that the number kept going down instead of up. I was a bit curious as to why. That is a bummer.
Zen | Email | Homepage | 02.08.05 - 5:37 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! sta-cie I am SO SORRY to get here so late! this is gorgeous!!!

Happy Birthday again, Zenny!

and really...uh...I miss your blog too! Is there anything we can do to get you back???

*big hugs*
nudel | Email | 02.20.05 - 9:28 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy belated Zen...

Um, about the comments. Blogger has comments now. Just check your Dashboard.
Nettie | Email | Homepage | 02.23.05 - 6:09 pm | #
 
Hi nudel! Hi Nettie!

I've taken you're advice Nettie, and am using Blogger comments now. Coincidentally, when I logged into Blogger, they had an entry called "Comments Revisited", which helped enormously! :)

Nudel...um...thanks! :D I'm doing about all the blogging I have time for, which hasn't been nearly enough lately! I've never been much of a blogger anyways, but now I'm just fixated on getting quotes for my Keanu birthday obsession.

Actually, I'm finding it difficult to just keep up with all the Keanu news that's been going on lately. I think this is the first time in 2 years that I've actually missed some of the posting of new photos in the galleries. Yikes! I'm slipping.
 
Post a Comment