Sunday, May 22, 2005
Birthday Wishes
Comments:
Ooooooh, thank you sweety!!!!
*SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH*
*blush*
I feel so blessed that all of you guys still remember me after this long :-)
That really means a lot to me! :-)
*sniffle*
But Stacie, I thought that you had quit blogging! Zen had to tell me that you had something here, because I really thought you had vanished (kinda like me...)
Anyway, I'm glad you didn't! :-)
Lol, and now I feel the pressure to say something 'dramatic'...
*says: "OOOOOOOOOOH! A birthdaycard!" really, really loud*
And something poised...
... *scratches head*
Hrm, I actually don't know what that word means, which is really frustrating, lol. My Englsh has gotten a bit rusty. :-/
I hope it's something good! :-D
OK, and now for something knowledgable that will make me look as if I actually KNOW something!
*quotes Shakespeare while trying to resemble a young Einstein -but then female and sexier-* ;-)
Thank you so much for the card babe :-) *SMOOOOOOOOOOOOCH*
*SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH*
*blush*
I feel so blessed that all of you guys still remember me after this long :-)
That really means a lot to me! :-)
*sniffle*
But Stacie, I thought that you had quit blogging! Zen had to tell me that you had something here, because I really thought you had vanished (kinda like me...)
Anyway, I'm glad you didn't! :-)
Lol, and now I feel the pressure to say something 'dramatic'...
*says: "OOOOOOOOOOH! A birthdaycard!" really, really loud*
And something poised...
... *scratches head*
Hrm, I actually don't know what that word means, which is really frustrating, lol. My Englsh has gotten a bit rusty. :-/
I hope it's something good! :-D
OK, and now for something knowledgable that will make me look as if I actually KNOW something!
*quotes Shakespeare while trying to resemble a young Einstein -but then female and sexier-* ;-)
Thank you so much for the card babe :-) *SMOOOOOOOOOOOOCH*
*waves to all*
Howdy!
Zen ... Thanks for telling Julie!
Nettie ... You're a sweety!
Julie! ... Hello stranger! Happy to see you. Sounds like you're one busy entrepreneur these days. Hope you are well. And to add to your knowledgeability ... *clears throat* Poised = Freedom from affectation or embarrassment; composure
*looking highly flustered [un-poised] upon realizing a major typo in birthday card ... oops!*
Howdy!
Zen ... Thanks for telling Julie!
Nettie ... You're a sweety!
Julie! ... Hello stranger! Happy to see you. Sounds like you're one busy entrepreneur these days. Hope you are well. And to add to your knowledgeability ... *clears throat* Poised = Freedom from affectation or embarrassment; composure
*looking highly flustered [un-poised] upon realizing a major typo in birthday card ... oops!*
Green! How funny!
Green over here signifies hope!
Hope that Julie'!s future will look brighter?
Hope that you will be able to blog more often, sta-cie?
...and of course Zenny's right, as always:
Julie!'s all that!!!
Post a Comment
Green over here signifies hope!
Hope that Julie'!s future will look brighter?
Hope that you will be able to blog more often, sta-cie?
...and of course Zenny's right, as always:
Julie!'s all that!!!





