Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Get Happy!

Well, it might not be June 1st here, but it is in Europe, so I'm posting this now! Hope you have a wonderful day Niobe!
Comments:
Sta-cie!!!!! Thank you!
*hugs*
OMG, I'm totally speechless...
What a cute couple!! And a Munro K!!!
I love these kind of surprises while I'm still having my morning coffee - getting mentally ready to entertain the BBC - the Birthday Brunch Crowd in about three hours.
...and today is the first time I noticed that even in this pic his sleeve is crooked...
I still can't get 'O'ver this ;-)
*beams* *blinks small tear away*
*smooch*
*hugs*
OMG, I'm totally speechless...
What a cute couple!! And a Munro K!!!
I love these kind of surprises while I'm still having my morning coffee - getting mentally ready to entertain the BBC - the Birthday Brunch Crowd in about three hours.
...and today is the first time I noticed that even in this pic his sleeve is crooked...
I still can't get 'O'ver this ;-)
*beams* *blinks small tear away*
*smooch*
Your welcome Niobe. Thank you for all your encouraging words. Yes they make a pretty cute couple, don't they? After I made it, I thought it was a little Il Mare-ish as they reside in different times. *smooches back at ya*
Hi Zen! *waves* glad you like it!
Hi Zen! *waves* glad you like it!
Happy Birthday Niobe!!!! :-)
Too late here, but I already said it on time via email, so I hope I'm forgiven ;-)
And oh! They DO make a lovely couple! :-) But then again, Keanu could be paired with a brown paper bag, and it would STILL be a great and lovely pic, lol
I like it that Ni is a daffodil! I like the sound of that word :-) It's the little white flower with the yellow heart, right?
Either way, it fits! :-D
xxx Julie!
Too late here, but I already said it on time via email, so I hope I'm forgiven ;-)
And oh! They DO make a lovely couple! :-) But then again, Keanu could be paired with a brown paper bag, and it would STILL be a great and lovely pic, lol
I like it that Ni is a daffodil! I like the sound of that word :-) It's the little white flower with the yellow heart, right?
Either way, it fits! :-D
xxx Julie!
Yes, Julie!, I'm a daffodil!
*pout*
Forget anything you've ever known about me having brown hairs and eyes, just like a certain Mr Tall and Handsome...
*cry*
Julie! just called me a daffodil *sniff*
when I thought I had at least some remote resemblance with a humanoid!
*pout*
Forget anything you've ever known about me having brown hairs and eyes, just like a certain Mr Tall and Handsome...
*cry*
Julie! just called me a daffodil *sniff*
when I thought I had at least some remote resemblance with a humanoid!
Lol, I'm sorry!!!
I thought that was a compliment!
I mean, hey, *I* would like to be daffodil!
They are elegant, on sleek stems, and they wave in the wind, (or the cool breeze... *ahem*), smell nice, look puuuurrrty, and well, I don't know any brown-haired flowers anyway, lol
Those would actually be kind of creepy, I think ;-D
Julie! :-)
Post a Comment
I thought that was a compliment!
I mean, hey, *I* would like to be daffodil!
They are elegant, on sleek stems, and they wave in the wind, (or the cool breeze... *ahem*), smell nice, look puuuurrrty, and well, I don't know any brown-haired flowers anyway, lol
Those would actually be kind of creepy, I think ;-D
Julie! :-)




