<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Il Mare Crew Call 

I was ke-surfing the other day and came across this crew call and thought it was kinda interesting.

I wanna be an extra!!!

If you want to read about the dumbass [he thought the 'Il' stood for Illinois] who snagged this crew call and totally ruined a scene while they were filming Il Mare, go here.

Comments:
I can't believe how stupid some people are!
Keeping other people from doing their work and not only not being embarrassed about it, but neither showing any kind of remorse!
And to top it off: bash K - so what else is new!
Great find, sta-cie!
*waves*
 
I agree Niobe! Like Chianti said over at the Club ... at least it was just a stupid, inconsiderate nutcase, not a dangerouse one! Stuff like this makes me realize how scary it can be to be in the public eye.
 
Yeah, some people are unbelievable, aren't they? It's such dumbass-ery that I'm thinking the guy most likely made some of it up. He probably *wanted* to interrupt the scene and it would have gone something like that. I don't know anything about movie sets, but I imagine the security people are more difficult than that to get through than that.
 
Post a Comment