<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Wheeee! 

Mmmmm ... Dreamy!

Well, it finally happened! On Thursday morning I had a dream with Keanu in it [that I can remember]. Of course it's not one of those 'sexy' dreams that everyone else gets to have. More like one of those anxiety dreams, although it didn't turn out too badly. I had this dream before I saw all the recent photos out there. I probably wouldn't have had this particular dream after seeing those. :) Here it is:

I went over to a friend's place to watch a tape of various Keanu events [such as promoting Constantine] and clips of some of his movies, etc. The friend is actually someone I've never met or ever corresponded to, but who is a fan from the online community, so I'll call her friend. She lives in an apartment on the main floor and the patio is open to the street or a courtyard or something.

Anyways, we're watching our tape and she sees Keanu strolling by. So, she says "There he is, there he is. I'm gonna go get him" and I try to talk her out of it because I didn't want him to see us watching a tape about him. So I stop the tape while she goes out and talks to him and invites him in. Even though the tape is not running, the screen is blue so you know that we were watching something.

We're all chatting away very nicely and I'm actually saying stuff that he finds amusing [that was my first hint that it was a dream :D ]. This friend and I are kind of vying to be the most interesting to him [which was total wierdness] so that we will be the one that he asks out for a date [hee]. So he decides to hang out with us and asks what we are watching as he jumps over the couch and sits down [kind of the opposite from the scene in SGG]. We look at each other and don't say anything. He grabs the remote and presses play and sees Constantine promos on the tube. I'm embarrassed, but my friend is not. She laughs about it, but he's looking very seriously at us. Then I say something amusing [which I can't remember] and he smiles. Then I woke up.

Comments:
Heeeee! This was fun to read. Have another please. ;)

*hug*
Zen
 
Cool! I hardly ever dream about Ke. When I do, it's normally something really Matrixy like escaping from parallel universes.

He's my hero even in my dreams...LOL
 
OMG, this sounds SO Freudian!

I remember that you were worried about being 'found out' as a fan at work etc a while ago, lol.
Maybe that was it? :-)

I once dreamt about him too.... He turned out to be dating my sister in that dream *giggle*
I woke up in a cold sweat, lol
What a nightmare! :-D
 
*more waving*
I wish I could dream about Keanu on demand! However, this one took 2 years to happen. I hope I don't have to wait another 2 years.
LOL @ Nettie's dreams. I think that is cool that he is your hero in your dreams.
Yes, Freudian. More to do with Keanu than anyone in my real life. If I met him, would I tell him about this blog? I always thought I would, but maybe I would be too embarrassed about my fandom. Has anyone who has met him told them about their blogs/websites?
 
Post a Comment