Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Beige-ilicious, Baby!

Nettie, I thought that this might bring back fond memories of your last ke-trip. You are a superstar! Thanks for letting us live vicariously through your ke-trips. *hugs*
Comments:
WOW!!
That's a beaut!
Yeah, well I like sharing my experiences [glad you enjoy them], although I don't know whether I'll be having any more trips in a hurry....LOL
Keanu will just have to come visit me here.
That's a beaut!
Yeah, well I like sharing my experiences [glad you enjoy them], although I don't know whether I'll be having any more trips in a hurry....LOL
Keanu will just have to come visit me here.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Glad you like the wall.
Ya never know, Keanu *might* be spending some time in London this summer. ;)
Ya never know, Keanu *might* be spending some time in London this summer. ;)
Happy birthday Nettie! :-)
I hope you have a great day, with tons of wonderful stuff happening to you! :-)
Now where is my slice of cake, lol
Julie!
I hope you have a great day, with tons of wonderful stuff happening to you! :-)
Now where is my slice of cake, lol
Julie!
Did I hear someone mention 'cake'?
Yes, please, wanna slice, too!
Happy Birthday, Nettie!
Un bon séjour à Paris!
Yes, please, wanna slice, too!
Happy Birthday, Nettie!
Un bon séjour à Paris!
Oh man, I almost missed this. Happy Birthday Nettie! And what's this about Paris? Have fun!
sta-cie, a wonderful wall as always. :D
Zen
sta-cie, a wonderful wall as always. :D
Zen
What's this about birthday cake? That's it, I'm having a piece of Chocolate Mousse cake in your honour Nettie [like I need an excuse]! *smacks lips* Yummy!
*waves to all*
*waves to all*
*hungry look*
Actually I'm on a diet! I've gained weight because I quit smoking, and am therefore now officially 'leaning towards chubby'.
So I can't have cake!
That's why I mention it every time I get the opportunity, lol
*drools a bit*
Any more birthdays coming up? ;-)
Julie!
Actually I'm on a diet! I've gained weight because I quit smoking, and am therefore now officially 'leaning towards chubby'.
So I can't have cake!
That's why I mention it every time I get the opportunity, lol
*drools a bit*
Any more birthdays coming up? ;-)
Julie!
Yay @ Julie! for quitting the tobacco habit!
I really *shouldn't* have had the cake, but it was too hard to resist. I'm weak!
I really *shouldn't* have had the cake, but it was too hard to resist. I'm weak!
Scrumptious! You really can't go wrong with Chocolate Mousse cake! I'm drooling just thinking about it. :)
Post a Comment




