<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'd be Spitting, Spewing, Flailing, Throwing Too 

It's times like these where being able to projectile vomit on demand would come in quite handy [as opposed to spitting or throwing telephones]. :)

Stay away from Ke you dirty rotten paparazzi!!!

When I saw this photo my heart just sank. I don't care how famous you are, you *should* be able to walk down the street without facing this barrage of paparazzi on a daily basis. There should at the very least be a 20 foot rule for these guys. The poor guy can't even get into his car without bumping into a few of them! I'm getting claustrophobic just looking at it.

Thanks to Keanumania for the photo.

Comments:
If I were him, I'd check the car for scratches - and then sue their a$$es off! Although the spitting incident is bizarre, I'm admiring the way he hit bull's eye...

Isn't it a strange co-incidence that the LATimes, NYTimes and Washington Post all had something to report on the possibility of restricting the paps' work under the First Amendment - on the day of the Spitting Image?
 
Hey niobe, I didn't know that and I'm glad to hear it. There have been quite a few incidents with the paps in the last little while, so it's about time they restricted them. Hope they are successful at restricting those paps. They are outta control!
 
Post a Comment