Thursday, June 16, 2005
What the What?

Well, I had another Ke dream [well, he's there, but it's more about the other person in the dream]. So soon since the last one, can you believe it? I think I've figured out the formula for having dreams about him. Just be way too busy to think about him as much as you normally would during the day, do a little Ke surfing before bed and Voila! Here it is:
I was in by boss's office talking when Keanu and Lynn Collins [!!!] popped in to say good-bye to my boss [hey, my boss has been holding out on me!!!] and to ask directions to somewhere, a restaurant I think but the actual destination looked more like the back of a shop. I told them that I could walk them over if they wanted. So the three of us began walking down some back alleys [nowhere close to my work at all] towards the restaurant.
All the while, we are chatting away about the theatre and I'm finding Lynn very knowledgeable and interesting. Since we're walking, I'm not always looking at Lynn when we talk [I guess I'm looking more at Ke, go figure!], so when I occasionally glance over at her, I am struck by the contrast between how how mature the conversation is and how young and child-like her physical body is [which was exaggerated in the dream]. When we arrive at the back of the restaurant, they invite me along, but I decline saying something like "that's ok, you go ahead". I don't want to intrude. And then they go inside and I pause in the alley before I begin my way back to work. Then I was rudely awoken by my alarm.
Comments:
Post a Comment


