Saturday, July 09, 2005
London Stands

My heart goes out to all of London. The events that took place on July 7th were a such a tragic and unnecessary loss of life. I'm grateful to find that Nettie is ok.
There is a business journalist who has been blogging about the events.
Yahoo has set up a site for people to tell their accounts of the bombings.

There is a graphic designer who has made a few logos and is selling t-shirts and stuff, with proceeds going to
.Stay strong London!
Comments:
Why don't all those people who enjoy killing so much meet up in a desert with all the others with the same intent and blow each other up instead of targeting innocent citizens?
Have a good weekend, sta-cie!
*hugs*
Have a good weekend, sta-cie!
*hugs*
Hi Niobe! Yes, we had a wonderful sunny weekend here. Hope you had a good weekend as well.
I'll never quite understand why those people do what they do. The only statement that I can fathom from this is that they are cold blooded killers who do not value the life of another human being. And why prey on the innocent? It's such a cowardly way of operating.
Post a Comment
I'll never quite understand why those people do what they do. The only statement that I can fathom from this is that they are cold blooded killers who do not value the life of another human being. And why prey on the innocent? It's such a cowardly way of operating.




