<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

you and me are floating on a tidal wave ... 

together .... you and me we're drifting into outerspace ... singing ... oooooooooh ooooooooooh

I finally got the new Coldplay cd and already the songs are popping up in between my thoughts. I knew I'd love their new cd.

The State of Coldplay is another great site on Coldplay. Check it out.

Comments:
kewl stacie!!

xx
kaz
 
Luv you! Luv you!!!!!

I have 2 coldplay sites now...

http://mycoldplay.com [blog]

http://www.guyberryman.net [luv dat man - not ready yet....]

It's gooooooood isn't it. :)
 
It's unbelievable! I had no idea how unbelievably perfect this cd is! Now, I've seen the perfect movie (The Matrix) and listened to the perfect cd. What's next?

Hi Kazzy!

Thanks for the link Nettie!

:)
 
Got a favourite?

First off I really loved 'Low'. It's the best song on the album and believe me it's all good, so that's saying something.

'Fix You' is excellent and 'Square One' and 'Twisted Logic'.

Man, what am I saying IT'S ALL GOOD!!

Yes, it's perfect. That's a very apt way to put it...
 
My favourite keeps changing. One day it's 'A Message', the next day it's 'The Hardest Part', and then 'Low' and then 'Square One' and then 'Fix You' and so on.

I think that's what makes this cd so perfect. Every song is so good, it's impossible to pick a favourite. It's more a matter of what you feel like the most that day.

I listened to A Rush of Blood to the Head yesterday and was surprised how much more I like X&Y. I was hooked on Rush for over a year. I had to listen to it daily! I see a similar pattern with this cd. Well, if ya gotta be addicted to something, it might as well be music. :)
 
Indeed... ;)

I haven't stopped listening to it since 6th June...

Also, must send you the b-sides and the 'other' version of Talk. You'll love it!
 
Ooooh, where did you get those?!? I'd love to hear them.
 
Um, from....around...

LOL
 
Post a Comment