Saturday, August 06, 2005
Another Addition

I searched the web numerous times and found absolutely nothing about this Fairfax Celebrity Basketball. All I could find was a mention of Fairfax High in the article REEVES’ EDGE by John Griffiths in t&b (US), January 1989:
"Reeves plays basketball at Fairfax High near his LA apartment with whoever is there."
It's added under the 'Other' in Ke's 40th birthday card. It's been awhile since I've added anything to it. I guess I should start thinking about something for 41, since I can't find any quotes on Ke's early films to finish off his 40th. *sigh*
*hugs*
By , at August 07, 2005 12:21 PM
niobe, you are soooooo sweet to me! *blushes* Thanks for all the encouragement.
I've been repeating myself as well ... quotes *gasp* quotes, ... I need quotes! Well as you can see, I stuck to non-quote items this weekend.
And, well, I probably have enough quotes for The Matrix, but I was planning to leave that one as the finale as it was the movie that started me upon this unshakable Ke-fandom.
By sta-cie, at August 07, 2005 11:06 PM
Your project *is* amazing sta-cie. Can't wait to see that finale. :D
And is anyone else as mesmerized as I am by those thighs? ;9
*hugs*
Zen
By , at August 09, 2005 6:51 AM
Don't stop! I'm sure there are plenty of quotes out there.
And Nettie needs to get off her ass and help you!!!
By , at August 09, 2005 9:10 AM
Nettie, that's just it ... I can't find ANYTHING from the early movies that I have yet to do (I think they're mostly TV movies and that one where he's only in it for a minute - Providence). I'm thinking of using quotes from Ke himself, to remind him of how he felt about his own experience.
Hi Zen! Good to see you!
By sta-cie, at August 10, 2005 12:49 PM
-->Not only is the process of creating something like that unique, but also the way you went about doing it, giving many quotes a face.
@-->---
*hugs*
I've been repeating myself as well ... quotes *gasp* quotes, ... I need quotes! Well as you can see, I stuck to non-quote items this weekend.
And, well, I probably have enough quotes for The Matrix, but I was planning to leave that one as the finale as it was the movie that started me upon this unshakable Ke-fandom.
And is anyone else as mesmerized as I am by those thighs? ;9
*hugs*
Zen
And Nettie needs to get off her ass and help you!!!
Hi Zen! Good to see you!




