Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Thanks Zenny!

The talented Zen created this beautiful birthday wish for me and I totally missed it! Here it is for everyone to enjoy. Thank you so much!
Comments:
Ha ha, sure Nettie. If you want I'll give you a clean version without the B'day greeting. Just send me an email.
Zen
Zen
nettie, you've got that right ... so so hot! Zen, you are an artist! Thanks again. And thanks Kaz for the birthday wish.
Just to let everyone know, I won't be around for a while for a number of reasons. And I won't be making a birthday wall for Ke's 41st as I had originally planned, as my computer has crashed and I have lost everything (one of the reasons)! Not sure when that will be all sorted out. Take care everyone, and I hope to be back soon.
Post a Comment




