<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year to Me! 

*Glee* Finally got photoshop back on my computer. I totally blew off all the things I was going to do today and did a little photoshopping instead. Mmmm it felt good!

Happy New Year to you all!

Missed You

--
Niobe

By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 07, 2006 10:35 AM  

Hi Niobe!

Yes, I've been a little MIA lately. Between losing all my psd files, not being able to find my old PS cd and no free time, I was a little discouraged. But I seem to be addicted, so when I found my cd I couldn't resist!

Hope you are doing well and hope 2006 is the best year ever!

By Blogger sta-cie, at January 10, 2006 12:59 PM  

Beautiful wallpaper Sta-cie. Gosh, haven't been here for ages. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

By Blogger Keanuette, at January 31, 2006 1:02 PM  

Hi Nettie! Great to see you! No wonder you haven't been here for a while ... not much action around here these past few months.

By Blogger sta-cie, at February 06, 2006 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

-->
Comments:
Yay! Welcome back sta-cie!
:)

Zen
 
Hi Zen! *waves* Thanks for caring. :)
 
All the best for 2006, sta-cie!
I thought you had fallen into a loch somewhere down the road and had more or less given up seeing any new KReations ever again!
Happy pshopping!
@-->--
Niobe
 
Hi Niobe!

Yes, I've been a little MIA lately. Between losing all my psd files, not being able to find my old PS cd and no free time, I was a little discouraged. But I seem to be addicted, so when I found my cd I couldn't resist!

Hope you are doing well and hope 2006 is the best year ever!
 
Beautiful wallpaper Sta-cie. Gosh, haven't been here for ages. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
Hi Nettie! Great to see you! No wonder you haven't been here for a while ... not much action around here these past few months.
 
Post a Comment