<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 20, 2006

The never ending card continues ... 

Sadness

I'd like to see this documentary. It sounds so touching and profound.

P.S. This looks completely different than the one I began in August.

Comments:
CRTH is touching and profound - and you caught the gist of it perfectly with your card.
*hugs*
Niobe
 
Hi Niobe! *waves* That promotional blurb was pretty much all I could find about the film. You saw it? Where, how? I could only find it at MediaRights where it is only available for teachers and schools. (http://www.mediarights.org/search/fil_detail.php?fil_id=02206).
I wonder if it would ever air on PBS?
 
It was aired over here on a German-French channel 2 years ago on Holocaust day, Jan. 27. Unfortunately I was not at home, so nowhere near a recording device... I'd have very much liked to view it again, not only because of looking at K but because of the whole subject...
Hoping you have a nice weekend!
*waves back*
Niobe
 
I've got this on DVD. I can't remember how. Want me to find out? Email me keanuette@gmail.com
 
Yes, yes please find out (sorry I haven't emailed ... and I'm outta time right now too). I'll email you soon!
 
Post a Comment