<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 13, 2006

Ke and I are getting friendly ... 

When you're down, and troubled, and need a helping hand ...

... at least we are in my dreams. :) It's short and sweet ...

I was taking some kind of class (many of my 'school' dreams seem to be in my old elementary school building, even when they are university classes ... what is up with that?) and for some reason I had a shopping cart of stuff with me. The stuff wasn't new so maybe they were supplies (or 'baggage'?), but nobody else had a shopping cart full of stuff. Anyways, because of this, I had to sit at the back of the class. The class was over and everyone was getting up to leave. Ke was busy writing something down, so he was still seated. I walked over to him and told him I was leaving to go wait for the bus. And he said, OK, I'll be out there in a minute. I got the feeling that we were not leaving together, but he was going to wait for the bus with me and help me get my shopping cart on. I don't know if this means anything, but I've moved using a shopping cart once ... years ago when I was moving across the street and didn't have very much stuff. Wierd, eh?

Comments:
Very strange...

At least you have Keanudreams. I don't... :\

Nettie xox
 
It's always an unexpected delight when I have one, even if they are kinda mundane and all mixed up.

The key seems to be to have no time to do any Ke-surfing, photoshopping, etc. and then he seems to show up in my dreams once in a blue moon. *sends ke-dream vibes to Nettie* Good luck! Luv ya!
 
Post a Comment