<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Has it Been 3 Years Already? 

Free Your Mind

I was meaning to post this on May 15th, but had technical difficulties and time issues. Seems to be the norm as of late. Oh well ...

This sequel was what first got me on the road to my unending Keanu-fandom. My favorite movie of all time remains to be the original Matrix. I like the sequels, but the first one was perfection. Superperfect! Every time I watch it I gush over just how perfect that movie is. I love it!

Looking forward to Scanner and Lake House. Yay @ new Ke movies to see this year!

Free Your Mind!

Comments:
Time's flying by, isn't it?
I had to pause for a minute too when I realized how long it's been since he last was in Cannes...

Looking forward to ASD more than Lake House though...
*hugs*
Niobe
 
Yes, it really is! I wish I had more time in the day. I too, would like to see ASD more, but am twice as happy to have 2 movies to see this year.

Wish I could have seen ASD in Cannes! I think it would be a lot of fun to go to a major film festival. Especially if certain people were there promoting their films. :) Though, I suppose they are utter chaos.
 
I love new Keanu movies...:)
 
Me too! I can't wait to see the Lakehouse! I'd like to go this weekend, but it doesn't look like a happening thing. Next weekend for sure!
 
Post a Comment