<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Mr. Reeves 

happy birthday my Angel!

All that talk about Wings of Desire recently got me inspired for a wall for Ke's birthday.

My favorite love story as of late is Pride and Prejudice. I can see why Keira Knightley was nominated for an Oscar. Matthew Macfadyen was pretty amazing as well. After I watched it for the first time, I had to watch all the scenes with the two of them in it again (and again ... :D ). The way they look at each other ... ya ya, I know ... probably not so much while filming, but you know, the end result ... whew! Those glances. Sheer perfection! Is it getting hot in here? :)

Comments:
Lovely wallpaper...

Here's me leaving a comment like 7 months later tut tut.

Hope all is well.

Jen xox
 
Hi Nettie!

OK, this is the 3rd time I've tried to leave a comment ... I'm hoping it works this time ...

Happy to get your comment. As you see, I'm guilty of the same crime. *blushes*

I miss the old Matrix days. Hope you are healthy and happy and life is good.

sta-cie
 
Post a Comment