<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yay for Me! 

Now, if only I could meet this guy too! What a year this would be!

Hello out there! Wow. 2 years later. Still here, but wow, it's been 2 years. I still enjoy photoshopping. Still crazy for Ke. This year, I am FINALLY going to see my FAVORITE BAND and I was so happy I had to photoshop about it! Well, just a little. All I really did was add song lyrics to a photo. I guess I'm a little rusty. Oops, I just saw the caption under it and I was not supposed to use the photo I picked ... I'll have to find another ... OK, back with another photo.

And wowee, it's been 6 years since ...
Free Your Mind
I have to say, The Matrix is STILL, after all these years, my favorite movie. The first one, that is. So completely perfect. Nothing compares.

Comments: Post a Comment